Friday, September 23, 2005

Nice Quotes..

  • Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving.
  • Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee...
  • "Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the Wife!"
  • I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried but they Wanted cash...
  • A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased New school uniforms.
  • Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without... but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
  • You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it...
  • True friends stab you in the front
  • Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
  • My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
  • Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
  • They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home